Sign in to follow this  
Aaron

Diablo 2 Server

The team is currently working going through Realm Venom's old files that an old time player sent us. 

The goal is to revive the game if it is possible. The game may have to be modified from the original setup. It may turn into it's own new version. It just depends what all can be salvaged.

Posted (edited)

i have files to,i now and then still play although some bosses and areas need to be rearranged since its a bit to much 🤣its version 1.13

However al ower hard work is in it and ofcourse cowarea still the best :)

Edited by Fear

Well, I've added you to the RV Developers group. You can upload the files in that section. I've already uploaded a lot of files myself.

Hi!

I and my 3 sons all played RV a lot once upon a time :) We played some last year on our home network, and we do not find any area or monsters to be too hard to take on, if 3 of us go there, but... 

the drops are crap compared to the amount of effort and time it takes to take on the RV uber bosses. 

And the Shenk bug must be fixed of course, otherwise there are no complaints from us. :)

I'm glad you all kept enjoying it after all these years. We will however likely rewrite RV from scratch with version 1.13d. This is to allow the new area/bosses, bug fixes and more. I'm making massive changes to the Runes and how we use them.

My goal is to rewrite how we play the game. Truly turn it into something that hasn't been done. I'd love to rewrite all of it. 

Sounds good, if it becomes good... ;)

I'm not sure you should change too much at once. Perhaps let some places and items still  be there, for us to look for, hope for and have fun with. But I wish you all the best in this!

lol I'll work faster once I have my computer. 

I'm wanting to redo all the runes and add in some lvl1 to lvl30 uniques/sets (which may be modified items already in the game). Then I want to turn on the server for everyone to start testing and leveling characters.

We will then pump out patches with more items, which shouldn't take long. 

After that it is all about the areas we can go to and some items here and there.

Realm is online.

New Realm Venom patched released 8/24/2018 (Version 3.0.1).